Passenger safety was a primary consideration throughout the engineering process that brought about the 2011 Cadillac SRX available from Jim Hudson Cadillac. With preventative safety features like StabiliTrak electronic stability control, an anti-lock brake system (ABS), and one of the most advanced all-wheel drive systems available, the SRX was designed to help avoid collisions. But should an incident occur, the SRX looks out for you and yours with a host of safety features.
- Robust Body The first layer of defense is the strong Body Frame Integral (BFI) construction with strategically engineered crumple zones. Making extensive use of high-strength steel, the SRX is designed to help absorb and channel crash energy away from the passenger compartment in the event of an impact.
- StabiliTrak A computer-controlled, 4-channel Electronic Stability Control System, StabiliTrak compares driver steering input with vehicle response, applying the brakes and adjusting engine power seamlessly to help you stay on course.
- Anti-Lock Brakes The anti-lock brake system in the SRX employs 4-wheel power-assisted vented disc brakes and is packed with advanced features such as Hill Start, Ready Brake Alert and Brake Assist.
- Airbags The SRX features six standard airbags, including advanced, frontal dual-stage and seat-mounted side-impact airbags for the driver and front-seat passenger, as well as first- and second- row outboard head-curtain airbags that protect you in a rollover accident as well as side impacts.
- Advanced All-Wheel Drive (AWD) Capable of shifting up to 100% of the torque from front to rear wheels based on road conditions. The AWD system is augmented by an electronic limited slip differential (eLSD) which can shift up to 85% of the torque from one rear wheel to the other as the conditions require.
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response In a crash, built-in sensors in your Cadillac SRX can automatically send an alert to OnStar. An OnStar Advisor is immediately connected to your vehicle to see if you’re okay. Even if you don’t respond, the Advisor can use GPS technology to locate you and your vehicle and request that emergency help be sent right away by local first responders.
Cadillac SRX for sale in Columbia, SC from Jim Hudson Cadillac
Jim Hudson Cadillac is your exclusive Cadillac dealer in Columbia SC, serving the entire midlands of South Carolina including Orangeburg, Sumter, and Newberry. Jim Hudson added Cadillac to its lineup in May 2010, following 30 years of superior customer service to Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac, and GMC customers in Columbia. Columbia drivers have voted Jim Hudson Best New Car Dealership in Columbia in The State’s annual Readers’ Choice poll an unmatched ten years running, a testament to Jim Hudson’s commitment to complete customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale. Jim Hudson Cadillac is located at 7201 Garners Ferry Road in Columbia, South Carolina, and can be reached by phone at (803) 783-0110 or in person at 7201 Garners Ferry Road in Columbia.
New Cadillac SRX for sale in Columbia, SC
downloading ---------- failed
downloading ---------- failed
Download error 2: no items in feed